from hello to here's your sparkling new site
Take a peek behind the curtain to see what working with a rocking website designer is like
If you’re like most people, you’re a little unsure about how a high-level website design process works?
Don’t worry. It’s simple, reliable and fun. And here’s the step by step web design and development process below.
Step 1: We start here at the initial stage of the web design process for clients
- You complete the contact form.
- Then you’ll receive a service-specific briefing document to fill out so I can understand you better and the scope of the work required.
- From here you complete the questionnaire and book in our uncovering call so we can get to know each other a little more. Here’s where two legends become friends, and I squeeze all the information out of your brain, which then gets my creative psychology juices flowing.
- After this, you’ll receive a proposal with options. Simply follow the automated process to receive your invoice and sign the contract.
Step 2: Project kick-off
- You’ll get access to our project management tools, so you’ve gained full visibility of the project. These outline pre-project homework, project timeline and communication methods.
- Then you’ll complete the pre-project homework,
- Gather and submit all text and media content
- Complete a detailed questionnaire
- Next, we have a kick-off strategy session where my creativity, tech and psychology ways run wild which is everything needed for nailing your perfect website.
Stage 3: The Build Phase
- Homepage designed (live on the development site)
- 2 rounds of free revisions for homepage
- Remaining pages and functionality completed
- 2 rounds of free revisions (excl homepage)
Stage 4: Launch time of your rocking website
- Pre-launch checks completed by both of us
- Site launched. Winning.
Stage 5: Post-launch and more love
Don’t worry. Our new friendship doesn’t end at the launch. There’s still a lot of love to give during the design process of a website.
- Post-launch checks complete
- 30 days of free support
So, there you have it — the simple, reliable and fun design process of a website.